Why You Own Your Own BusinessWe know why you own a business, don't we?
- You can choose your own hours, which frees you to do other stuff whenever you need to or want to.
- When you earn a profit, you get to keep all or most of it, instead of splitting it with "the boss" who didn't do the actual work.
- You make all the decisions.
- You do what interests you.
- You do what you're best at.
- You do what you believe in.
- You do all the proofreading.
Updated May 21, 2017
© Copyright 2000-2017, Michael LaRocca
Durham, North Carolina 27707